Wednesday, March 24, 2010

bla bla blog award

My little funny girl Christine at the Sweet Sea tagged me in an award.

Preppy Mafia? Well, not so much for me, though I do have an appreciation for J.Crew and Lilly Pulitzer, I also think they and the like can be a rip off. But, I transgress.

Some Questions:

1) Who is your style icon?
Well I guess ideally Jackie O. crossed with Chris McCandless. Too vague? Just picture me in hiking boots wearing big sunglasses. Incidentally, I don't own hiking boots.

2) What is your favorite socialite lit book?
I'm going to go ahead a guess that socialite lit is like chick lit and should probably never have been published in the first place.

3) Favorite party theme?
BaBiEz AnD sLuTz

4) Favorite Halloween costume?
Um, when I was eight I was a bag of trash... my mom cut holes in a trashbag for my legs and stuffed it with newspaper, then we smeared brown face paint on my face. I wasn't the most popular kid in the neighborhood that year.

5) Extravagance you can't live without?
dude...everything in our American lives are extravagances.

6) Living person you admire?
oh, def my mother. everyone should admire their mother.

7) Greatest fear?
I'll copy Tina and say being alone.

8) Trait you deplore in yourself?
everyone has things about themselves they don't like. It makes them human.

9) Which talent would you most like to have?
I actually would love to be able to paint. Also, I have always been interested in learning to ride a horse sidesaddle while wearing a corset and a hoop skirt...hey, a girl can dream! Incidentally, I would also like the talent of time travel. And x-ray vision.

10) Greatest achievement?
Well...I'm potty trained.


Anywhoo, I'm going to tag Meg over at Making the Most of Megan, because her blog is funny and honest, and I know she'll do a better job answering the questions than I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment